While watching " The Bucket List " for the umpteenth time, I realized it must be one of my favorite movies. I'm coming to realize also, that it may be because I can't believe I am relating. Oh, I have no terminal illness that has afflicted me, but I do have a list of " I wanta's " before the Golden Gates or the Devil's Chamber confront me.
Here goes with just a few crazy notions~~~~not necessarily in order
1. SING COUNTRY- sing Good and not just mediocre bar-room brawl stuff
2. DANCE- I never did get the basic steps down with my 2 left feet. My niece did try to
teach me to line dance once~~~she is sooo patient and even got frustrated. That
was when I sat out so as not to embarrass her efforts any further.
3. FLY- literally, ya know, like the Harry Potter stuff~~~stop laughing
4. SKY DIVE- no longer attainable due to all the metal in my spine~~~however, if I
were terminal, I'd consider it.
5. TRAVEL- like Jack and Sherry do- just travel the states without a care in the world
and see what great wonders we have within our own country AND then see the
wonders of the world.
6. BECOME A PI- I would have been good at it. Actually, I AM good at it except I do
not like hurting anyones feeling.
7. MOVE TO THE CABIN AND BECOME A RECLUSE- attainable
8. CHECK OUT HEAVEN- I'm missing my Dad so much and I just want to sit and
talk to him face to face. Oh, we talk every day, but you who have lost someone so
dear to your heart, know exactly what I mean.
My list could go on and on with material stuff that would just make daily living less of a strain, but I must have grown beyond it. Money. It does not seem so important. If ya don't have it, ya don't have it.
There are so many more personal wishes in my world, but they are only important to me.
One of the things on the movie, "The Bucket List", was to laugh until crying. I've done that many times, and do Not wish to anymore because I usually end up in an embarrassing situation.....laughing til I pee my pants.....not funny. It dampens your spirits immediately. Ha!
What's on YOUR Bucket List????
- Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.