About Me

My photo
Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

'Our 13th BabyGrand'

Grandpa & Grandma so proud to meet Noah
Proud, exhausted parents Andy and Danielle with their new bundle
Noah Keith Gruber

Noah was born early this morning weighing in at 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 19 1/2" long....
He is as soft as the fur of a new kitten and smells of newborn baby lotion......
All fingers and toes are accounted for and he has not one blemish....
He's a perfect Gift from God and we are so grateful to add him to our family tree....
Thank God for the children....
Blessings to you all

6 comments:

Cher' Shots said...

Grandchildren most certainly are the greatest gifts our children will ever give us. THIRTEEN ... I think it's almost time for you to become GREAT grandparents. LOL
Welcome Noah!

Dar said...

Bite your tongue, Cher.....for it is possible...

lil sis said...

Sweet looking little boy (and the baby's cute too!)

Way to go Danielle and Andy - Congrats on your
bouncing little boy. God Bless.
Love you all.

Great Auntie Colleen

Dee said...

Awwww!!! What a wonderful Blessing. Noah is soooo adorable. I know you all are on cloud nine. I love this!

Celebrate well, 13 is a mighty fine batch of grand-young'uns. I envy your holidays! All the fun and giggles and hugs.

Wishing the best of joy for Noah. (((hugs)))

Dar said...

Thanks all.....Noah is sure a cutie.....just like his Grammy G...LOL
Dee, come the holidays, I will share some of the fun, giggles and hugs.....such fun we all have...

~mel said...

Wow... you sure do have some fertile kids! You're up to number 13 in the grandbabe department... and I'm only at #3. Although... I'm not wishing for more grandloves; because I can't see Sam or Sara being parents right now; and Staci has enough already with the 3. Enjoy that little Noah! I hope the jealousy factor doesn't kick in with Ben. Also... I hope Ben doesn't teach his little bro how to scream like he does. I'll never be able to talk with you on the phone.lol