About Me

My photo
Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Berries for my Sy-bear...




My grandson Syrus, loves to sing. He makes up tunes all the time and thought you might enjoy this one called, "Goo-oo-ood", sung while picking wild raspberries........this is just a snipit....


3 comments:

the Baitlady said...

Oh.. How cute is that!!! Syrus sure did take after his Great Auntie when it comes to singing. LOL

Cher said...

Great song Syrus ~ I love it, just like I love raspberries and you!
You're right Mel, He sure takes after his Great Auntie CHERYL. LOL

lil sis said...

Wow, Syrus sings just like his Great Auntie Colleen - who knew??
Get him strumming on that guitar, Grandma Dar!