About Me

My photo
Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Change

 The Raspberries are picked and jammed, jelled and frozen.
 The Bleeding Hearts have finished their bloom as the foliage dies back,  just like the Bluestars next to my sister's home.
 Most all of the new generation of birds have taken wing and are no longer depending on their parents to feed them.
Our gardens are bouncing back from the hail storm a week ago and now it's time for me to rest awhile.
I'll be taking time off from blogging for a few weeks
but will still be reading what I can.

Have a wonderful ' end of summer,'  hustling to get a few more weeks of vacations in before fall takes hold and sends your scholars back to school.

Until the next time...
Bless You All and enjoy every second of every day.
(((Hugs)))
Dar

8 comments:

Bonnie K said...

Enjoy your break. Such wonderful photos.

jack69 said...

I always love it when you take time to spin a tale and back it up with pictures.
I'm Glad Bonnie found you.

We are in East Stroudsburg, PA Nice park near the Delaware Water GAp

Love you lady Hugs to Brother Bill, his picture just popped up, made me smile..

Buttons Thoughts said...

Enjoy your break Dar do not work to hard OK. Hug B

Shug said...

Enjoy your time off....we all need it every now and then! I always feel so refreshed when I stop by your place. There is always something blooming or the crops are always abundant. Much hard work on your part and I'm sure it pays off..
Hope you rest and enjoy some down time...
Hugs to ya
shug

Chatty Crone said...

Sounds like everything is coming to an end and that it is a good time to take a couple weeks off. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy this hot season of the year!

E.C. said...

This a lovely tribute to the passing season. Love the woodpeckers. I've never seen them feeding a baby before.

Enjoy your break and have a wonderful rest of the summer. :)

Cher' Shots said...

Thanks for the birthday wish Sis - hated seeing the damage done to your garden from hail on your last posting. This year pretty much stunk as far as gardening at our house too.
'love & hugs from afar'