About Me

My photo
Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Turning It Around

Sooo, you're having a bad day.....
 so, the engine blew.....
so, he decides to take ' The Beater '....
but......
 at least it's only flat and off the rim
on one side.
 so, lift it, change it, and roll it in the garage....
and fix it!
So, you had a bad day....do as the song says,
put one down,
sing a sad song just to turn it around,
so you had a bad day.

So much for our son taking part in the fisheree  today...
it is not in his cards.
He has ' The Beater ' to fix,
and the car doesn't run....yet~
but
he remains optimistic.
Soon, he will get new-to-him wheels
to get him from point A to point B
while he works on his car....

Ya gotta love it.
He's one that will not take kicking while he's down
and of that, we are proud.
He's taking his bad day and turning it around.

Have a great weekend
and
Smile 

6 comments:

jack69 said...

How good it that, to be proud of your son!!! Great. Yep it is easy to be proud then they BE grown up more than some Grownups!!!!
Sounds bad, but good.
(((HUGS)))

Chatty Crone said...

I hope for better days for him Isn't there a song with those words - so you've had a bad day . . .

Anonymous said...

He's got a 'can do' attitude, doesn't he?

E.C. said...

Sounds like the domino effect. I hope the rest of the day was better.

Anonymous said...

What a great outlook on life! Love your son's attitude!

Dee said...

We could all take lessons from him :)