About Me

My photo
Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, Choo

( I love this inspirational picture my dear friend from afar sent me.  She knows it carries such a special place in my heart. ) 
Even tho it's been icy cold out,
There is no doubt,

This is the day the Lord has made...
Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24

I have been feeling crummy as in achee,
sneezee, snifflee, headachee...
I think I have a ' code ' in my ' node.'

Everyone, please keep your distance.
I would not want you to feel the misery.
Enjoy the sun that shines through your windows
and seek out the moon's glow.

Pour me another cup of tea,
Pop me a piece of toast,
Applesauce would be nice....
or maybe a banana.  
Baby me.

I knew I should have made Chicken Soup.

Blankee, where's my blankee?
I'm going to bed.

  Ah, Ah, Ahhh, Choo
GodBlessMe
and
You



15 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness two weeks ago I felt the exact same way! What a difference time makes. Thank GOD!

TexWisGirl said...

sorry, dar!

Shug said...

Awe girl...I sure hope you get to feeling better soon! The flu is really blanketing the state of Texas..I'm trying to stay home and keep my hands washed.
Hope this passes for you...Quickly!
Blessings

jack69 said...

Sorry you are feeling bad, YOu know the drill, Plenty of liquids (non alcho) and plenty of rest. Everyone else will do the cooking dishes and all that stuff etc...

Well maybe, well hopefully.
Anyway I do love that verse and the picture is beautiful.

((((HUGS)))) to you and sending warm thoughts from down here in Wauchula

LOve your cute post although you are not weller...

imac said...

Join the club, me and DW has it too

Paula said...

Awwww bless your heart. Pull up the covers and rest.

quiltmom anna said...

Hope that you feel better soon Dar- it is not fun the flu and cold- rest, plenty of fluids, a good book, a blanket and chicken soup..
Sending good wishes for a quick recovery,
Regards,
Anna

E.C. said...

Bless your heart. I'd make you chicken noodle soup for you if I could. I hope you get to feeling better soon.
My healing thoughts and prayers are with you.
(((sending you healing hugs)))
:)

Muffy's Marks said...

Oh you poor dear, I hope your on the mend real soon. Until then, stay warm and enjoy some Chicken soup!!

Anonymous said...

Take care! I hope someone is making you soup so you can sleep.

Dar said...

Thanks everyone. I took meds, slept all night long snuggled to DH warm bod, and feel pretty good this morning...only regret?...my cousins are home from CO and I wanted to go visit them at the farm. I sure do not want Mom or them getting this so, I have to stay put...
Have a great day and thanks again for all your warm hugs and chicken soup.
BlessYourHearts

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your cold. I've been having some of the same symptoms, but hardly think they came from you. ;-) Rest up...stay warm! Hugs to you!

IanH said...

Wow, almost as bad as a Man-Cold! (Just kidding) Hope you get better soon.

~mel said...

Yuck... you and Cheryl both sick with the flu bug. Didn't you girls get your flu shot?

Dee said...

Oh No, sorry you are sick. I am disinfecting my screen right now. I hope you feel better soon.