About Me

My photo
Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Burned Out

bountiful harvest
It's been a rough couple of days, so
I will be taking a break from commenting.
However,
I will still be reading your entries each day.
I had a lil' accident, receiving a hot
oil burn while making the best 
Potato Pancakes.

Stay safe and be careful cooking with hot oils.
~OUCH~
:-(
BlessYourHeart

5 comments:

jack69 said...

Sorry about the accident. Hope it heals FAST. Looking forward to good information on Potato harvest also.
Prayers and hugs for you Sweetie.
Love from Maine

Muffy's Marks said...

Uh-O sorry to hear about burning yourself. Hope you heal quickly. Enjoy your rest. Like you can sit still for a minute!!1

Paula said...

There is nothing like potato pancakes with lots of onions. Take care of yourself.

Cicero Sings said...

Oh OUCH! How i hate burns. I do hope it heals quickly. But mmmmmm - potatoe pancakes!

Fred Alton said...

Oh My Goodness! And Bless Your Heart! It is not good to get a hot oil burn. But oh, the potato cakes are soooo good.