About Me

My photo
Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Lamb-o Leap

Photo taken from the net, buuut.........It reminds me of the Lamb-o, oops, the LAMBEAU LEAP......WAY TO GO 'GREEN BAY!' Way to go!
Good luck at the Super Bowl...

O.K., I know it doesn't mean anything to anyone but a ' Packer ' fan, but I loved that game today. I was on the edge of my seat for most of the game. Now, onward to Super Bowl 45. In our state, today's game was as awesome as any Bowl game. We are the Champions, either way it goes in two week. Way to Go Packers.

We celebrated with Venison French Dips and Shrimp for supper...just about as tasty as victory.

Thanks for stopping
BlessYourHearts

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Congrats to you cheeseheads. I have a few of those in my family too. :) And yes, I own a cheesehead...

Fred Alton said...

I love the way you folks celebrate! Venison and Shrimp. What blessings God created for us to enjoy. We went out to Cap'n D's today - I had Fried Flounder and Frances had an Alaskan Salmon sandwich! We're expecting more snow flurries tonight. That's what they said last time and we wound up with 8 inches of snow...

Muffy's Marks said...

It was a great game. We had wings and chips and dip. Not too healthy, but oh well!! Have a great week!

Dar said...

Now for the finale'...Packers take on the Steelers....should be a whooper of a game. May they both do well., well, that's the nicest I can be, I guess. Really tho, May the Packers take it to the top.
BlessYourHeartsForPuttingUpWithMyPackerEnthusiasm...Ain'tFootballFun

Dar said...

last statement was supposed to be...Ain'tFootballFun

Cher' Shots said...

I agree it was a great victory for the PACKERS!! And my sweet Thom is such a good sport about it. :) Gotta love a man like that!
'love & hugs from afar'

~mel said...

Lambo Leaps are a good thing!!

Paula said...

Haha!! LOVE the photo!
Yes I am happy to see the Packers going~ and I'm from Tennessee! I've been a GB fan for a long time because I always loved Farve since he was a "good-ole boy" from the south, but I think I like Rodgers even better.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Yeah-Rah... I'm so happy that Green Bay won. I hope they will beat Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl...

Hugs,
Betsyq

imac said...

Sure tells us, thats spring is on its way.

jack69 said...

You mean there was a game today and WE won????? Great. I love it when OUR team wins.

Good entry built around that cute shot of the lamb! Of course I know that wasn't taken today in Northern Wisconsin! Waaaaay to much green, huh.

Congrats to you Packer fans, hope you take the Super bowl.

All I got to do is ask Sherry who you are playing.

Love ya!

Kellie said...

I loved the game too! Can't wait for the superbowl!!

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

Sri Lankan food is similar to South Indian food, spicy to you, and definitely not to replace toast for a sick person.