About Me

My photo
Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Side View shows the earflaps
Front View shows the back flap to keep the little tyke's neck warm

OK, so this project did not turn out the way I thought it would, but it's still pretty cute. I experimented with a yarn a bit heavier than called for so it is a tighter weave but I guess that means it will be windproof. That's a good thing. Also, not so sure I like the bright primary red it's done in, but, oh well. Life is full of color, so I went off the board a bit.
Besides, kids love primary colors and babies don't care.
Off to another project. I have orders from some of my BabyGrands that need to be filled and a pie to bake. Great day to you all and
Blessings Be Yours

4 comments:

~mel said...

I think that hat says Christmas!! Ben is going to look like one of Santa's elves in it. Very cute!

Dar said...

re: Mel, had the same problem as you, but it will fit Noah...and thanks, a great Christmas hat, if even for a day

Cher' Shots said...

wish I were so talented

Dar said...

re: Cher, oh but you are