About Me

My photo
Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.

Friday, September 4, 2009

The Packer Melon

The Packer Melon


So, all you football fans, I wonder why this is called the Packer Melon...hmmmm...the flavor of this pretty little melon is light and very juicy....not as rich a flavor as our favorite seedless varieties or the old original...but none the less, great....What watermelon isn't??....have a great watermelon and corn on the cob Labor Day Weekend to one and all.

2 comments:

Dee said...

Looks yummy! I haven't had a yellow melon in decades. Thanks for sharing this sweet treat for this Labor Day Weekend!

Wishing you and your family all the best!

Cher' Shots said...

I remember Dad saying that underwear should always be white and watermelons should always be red. LOL