About Me

My photo
Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Buttercup Squash Pie

I'm still under the weather,
still uneasy with movement,
still not happy., but today, I baked
something to ' make ' me more happy!

So, what makes you happy?

Pie! Pie makes me happy!

Fresh from the Buttercup Squash~
Pie!
Oh My, what delicious Pie!

YaUntSum?

BlessYa

5 comments:

IanH said...

What time is supper? :-}

Muffy's Marks said...

Can't you sit still for a minute? The pie looks really good, but should you be up and around after your accident? I worry about you, so take special care of yourself!!! Plez?

Shug said...

So sorry that you are still so sore and not feeling well...
Hope you're taking it easy!?
Hey, that pie would have to make anyone feel better...Looks delicious and the crust looks great too!

I've never tasted this kind of pie, but I'm almost positive I would love it.
Take care girl..
hugs,
shug

jack69 said...

YOu Bet!
But I would be surprised if you weren't under the weather. Of course that is better than being under a four wheeler. Sherry and I both cringed at your accident.
Prayers for the Girl from the Northern woods. You deserve the best girl!
Love Sherry & Jack

Paula said...

Anything chocolate makes me happy. Take care of your self and enjoy that pie.