About Me

My photo
Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Road Trippin' Again

On the Road Again, and with Willie
in my heart,
And Mama by my side
filling our cart.
There are Christmas surprises in store,
So we will check out gifts for Mama and some mine,
Check it off our list,
One gift at a time.

We will attempt to purchase within our own state,
Loosing our state of mind while we wait.
Nothing foreign this year,
It will be a difficult task, Mama dear.

Lunchtime at Tula's
Will please our palate,
With a salad piled high,
and Pie, full tummies and a sigh.

Another lengthy visit as we travel
the lonely distance from point A to point B.
It will be a pleasure, I'm sure
For Mama and Me.

Come along if you please,
There is always room for more.
Just give me a quick call
Before we head out the door.

Have a wonderful trip today
Wherever you may trod,
But remember to save a seat next to you
For your guide, our God.

BlessYourHeart and YourTravels

7 comments:

jack69 said...

What a trip, I love a good trip. Thanks for sharing the prose and purpose, there is no end to your talents. Love the entry. and Love to Mama!!
Take care, Here s warmth from Florida today!!! On its way! LOVE

Jill said...

You are so talented! I so enjoyed this. Thank you!

Sheila Y said...

Me thinks you and Paula may be long lost kin. Both have the gift poetry and prose. Take care, Sheila

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Love your poem, Dar. You are quite talented!!!! Sounds like Mom and you had a wonderful trip.
Hugs,
Betsy

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Dar, I can hardly wait for the tales to hear, of the gifts you purchased to bring good cheer!...:)JP

Cher' Shots said...

Was I on that list for the treasures you hunt?
If I wasn't - then add me, right up in front!
lol
'love & hugs from afar Sis'

Fred Alton said...

Well, Dar! Is there nothing you can do? Art work, farm work, knitting, cooking, canning, sewing and many others - now I see what a poetic soul you really are. Great work, Dar.