About Me

My photo
Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Visibility? Poor!

I stepped out onto the deck for a minute with dry sandals and came in with wet ones. That's how humid it is out there today.
Visibility was less than an eighth of a mile looking across the field.
The hummers, like the one on the reel hook, were perching rather than sailing and flitting through this mornings thick soup.
Not much was upright and happy.
Have a bright and sunny day.
Stay and play safe.
And
BlessYourHeart

10 comments:

www.thewhitefarmhouse2.blogspot.com said...

It looks so pretty though, like an English Moor. Makes you want to wander through the grass barefoot and enjoy the morning.

Darla said...

High humidity sucks!

Louise said...

That's amazing! And, beautiful, in an eerie kind of way.

Cher' Shots said...

We woke up to 90% humidity ... without it raining! Not going to be much better through the weekend.
'love & hugs from afar'

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello:
These images look as if they are of the English countryside in Autumn. Quite unbelievable that they are of a Summer's day.

Clint said...

Dreamy and spectral are these scenes. I like to just sit and gaze upon visions like these and let my mind wander...

TexWisGirl said...

wow! almost sea-side ish. :)

jack69 said...

I liked what the White Farmhouse said.!!!
but try cleaning your glasses! That is what it used to look like when I walked into an A/C room from the outside!
Thanks for a change of pace! Love it, your country is always pretty!
From the mountains,
Sherry & Jack

Kay said...

I love the first photo with the fog. I think the fog actually adds a lot to the composition.
Kay

Fred Alton said...

Oh how I love those cool mornings. 60 degrees is perfect to start the day, and 80 for a max! Now that's the conditions we lived in for ten good years in Nairobi, Kenya!!! ☺