About Me

My photo
Within the confines of this blog, you will find bits and pieces of the life and times of myself, my family and friend dear and near., far and wide, few and far between. You will find bits and pieces of my world, tho small to some, but huge to me. You will find everything from 'soup to nuts',; recipes, hobbies,crafts, gardenings,loves of my life, GrandLoves-a-Plenty, and even my pets... Sooo, if you can handle family life, enjoy the tour of my 'Stuffings'.

Friday, May 7, 2010

I Candt Breedth

Sorry I haven't visited anyone in awhile. I have a terrible head cold. You know, the kind where you cannot breathe, can't sniff or blow your nose, can't taste a thing, your eyes and ears hurt, and all you want to do is s l e e p. That's me the past couple of days,
It's back to the steam, hot tea, sitting upright with my mouth open to breathe, chicken soup , and curling up in a warm blanket til this passes.
I just wanted to pop on long enough to wish you all a healthy, fun weekend.
Make a memory or two for me. I'm going to rest.
BlessYouAll

10 comments:

Cher' Shots said...

Oh no ~ I had that last spring, horrible! So sorry to hear you are going through it now. But is it any wonder with this crazy, crazy weather. SNOW is accumulating! Not liking it one bit! Take care and lay low till the weather clears.

Anonymous said...

awww drat it...I know just how you feel and sure hope it goes away real real quick..so miserable...bless your sweetie heart!!! God Bless you real good with healing and extra love from He who loves us so!!!! hugs..Ora

jack69 said...

Ohhhhhh, I'm sorry. If I had known you were under the weather I wouldn't have said those nasty things about you........ Okay maybe not ALL of them anyway. LOL
Sorry you are under the weather, here is hoping (and a little prayer) that you will be back to your usual loving self.
Love YA!
from the Mts of North Carolina

Paula said...

Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

I am just getting over it...I do hope you feel better soon.

Darla said...

So sorry to hear/read this. Rest and feel better!

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Get well~ ~ ~ ~
Happy Mother's Day.

Fred Alton said...

DAR - so sorry to hear you're not well. May the Lord strengthen you.

Dee-cs said...

My healing thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery! (((hugs)))

Wishing you a blessed & pleasant Mother’s Day Weekend! (((hugs)))

Helen said...

Sending prayers up that you will feel better soon. Helen